V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University winner of the 9-th International Physicists Tournament
Released on Tuesday 18 April 2017
The 9-th International Physicists Tournament was held on April 9-13 at the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The teams of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University became the winner (first place) and Chalmers Technical University in Gothenburg, Sweden made the 2nd place.
There were 5 teams from other Universities members of ENEN out of the 18 teams took part in the tournament:
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, 1st place
- Chalmers Technical University in Gothenburg, Sweden, 2nd place,
- Politecnico di Milano, Italy, 6th place,
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, 8th place,
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland, 13th place,
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, 18th place.
Let congratulate each other and ENEN in general with these bright achievements!