ENEN-RU I project
Cooperation with russian federation
> ENEN-RU partner and ENEN Member only
ENEN RU I Project
This project received funding from the EURATOM Research and Training programme
3 years under grant agreement N° 249684.
The ENEN-RU I started on 1 January 2011, and finished on 30 December 2013 (3 years).
The objectives of the ENEN-RU project are:
- to define a common basis to allow effective cooperation between the European and Russian networks for nuclear E&T;
- to define the needs of cooperation in the long term;
- to establish a framework for mobility of teachers and students;
- to conduct some pilot items for Education and Training (E&T);
- to launch the knowledge management framework; and
- to list up and promote further use of E&T facilities, laboratories and equipments.
The work started by analysing the situation on both sides, defining opportunities and
The projects cover the structuring, organisation, coordination and implementation of training schemes in cooperation with local, national and international training organisations, to provide training to professionals active in nuclear organisations or their contractors and subcontractors. The training schemes provide a portfolio of courses, training sessions, seminars and workshops for continuous learning, for upgrading knowledge and developing skills. barriers for cooperation, carrying out pilot exercises and defining a road map for the expansion of the cooperation. The projects lead to the mutual recognition of the E &T programmes on both sides and foster the expansion of the exchanges. This approach will offer to nuclear research and industry a broader basis of human resources and foster cooperation in nuclear power development.
For more information contact: email@example.com
ENEN RU I - TIMELINE:
- 18-19 October 2012: ENEN-RU Final Project meeting at TECNATOM, Madrid, Spain
- 15 October 2012: Euratom-Rosatom Working Group meeting for Nuclear Research in Brussels, Belgium
- 1-5 October 2012: CTU training course in Prague, Czech Replublic
- 6 September 2012: ENEN PhD Event 2012 in Llubljana, Slovenia
- 20-26 May 2012: CICET training course titled "Engineering aspects of nuclear fuel manufacturing - from initial raw materials to fuel assemblies" in Obninsk, Russian Federation
- 31 Jan-1 Feb 2012: ENEN-RU Mid-term Project meeting held at CICET, Obninsk, Russian Federation
- 13 October 2011: Euratom-Rosatom Working Group meeting for Nuclear Research in Moscow, Russian Federation
- 3-9 October 2011: International Conference on Nuclear Conference on Nuclear Safety and Personnel Training 2011 (NSAPT 2011), Obninsk, Russian Federation
- 6 October 2011: ENEN-RU WP1 Workshop
- 26-27 May 2011: ENEN-RU Kick-off meeting held at NRNU MEPhI, Moscow, Russian Federation