EU and Russian Project Coordinators
The ENEN-RU European part is coordinated by E1 (ENEN Association) as the European Project Coordinator and the ENEN-RU Russian part is coordinated by R0 (ROSATOM) as the Russian Project Coordinator. Each Project Coordinator has responsibility of implementation of each part of the ENEN-RU project.
The tasks of the Coordinators include:
• Acting as the contact for the European Commission, the ROSATOM, and all project partners;
• Monitoring the project progress, deliverables and quality assurance;
• Coordinating the European and Russian contribution to the entire project;
• Co-organizing interactions between the European partners and the Russian partners;
• Acting as the focal point for all other kinds of external and internal requests.
> Contact: ENEN Association firstname.lastname@example.org
Joint EU-Russia Project Management Committee (PMC)
The Joint EU-Russia Project Management Committee (PMC) is the decision-making body of the entire ENEN-RU Project. PMC will play a key role in the management and the progress of the entire ENEN-RU project according to time schedule and to the budget allocations.
PMC consists of one representative of each Party and co-chaired by the EU and Russian Project Coordinators. PMC will organize meetings or telephone meetings as appropriate to evaluate the project progress. It is expected and intended that all multilateral issues in the framework of the ENEN-RU project can be solved between the project partners in mutual agreement under guidance of the PMC.
Project Management Committee (PMC-EU and PMC-RU)
The European Project Management Committee (PMC-EU) and the Russian Project Management Committee (PMC-RU) are in charge of the management of the ENEN-RU European part and the ENEN-RU Russian part respectively. Each Project Management Committees will play a key role on each side in the management and the progress according to time schedule and to the budget allocations.
The PMC-EU and the PMC-RU consists of the Project Coordinators and all WP leaders on the EU and Russian side respectively.
Work Package (WP) Leader
The project is formed by European and Russian contributions to each Work Package (WP). Each WP is lead by the European and Russian WP Leaders (ENEN-RU European WP Leader and Russian WP Leader). Both WP leaders shall collaborate closely to achieve the objective and provide the Deliverables of each WP.
The WP Leaders have the responsibility of implementation of each WP work, including:
• Monitor the technical progress of work in comparison with the agreed schedule, propose actions in case of under-performance of an individual partner;
• Report to the Coordinators, PMC and/or PMC-EU/RU as appropriate;
• Prepare, where necessary, revisions to the detailed work programs for approval by the PMC;
• Review and approve the deliverables of the project;
• Prepare with support of the Partners the summary technical reports and/or periodic technical reports as required;
• Communicate problems and/or issues from the partners that need to be referred to the PMC and the Advisory Board;
• Monitor the quality management of the partners;
• Participate in the evaluation of the project results.
The Working Group EURATOM-ROSATOM for Cooperation in Nuclear Fission Research will act as the Advisory Board of the ENEN-RU Project. The European and Russian Project Coordinators shall report the progress and development of the Project to the Advisory Board, and receive advice about the management and the Deliverables of the Project.